Best IVF Treatment Clinic In Delhi NCR is what is intended to understand, what all it takes to be it. In-vitro fertilisation has emerged as a boon for countless infertile couples. It has been a blessing of parenthood for those who had lost all their hopes. But IVF treatment is not a simple procedure; it is a complicated process with varying success rates. You need to have the best clinic to get the best results.
However, choosing the Best IVF treatment clinic in Delhi NCR is not an easy job. There is a plethora of IVF clinics in the region, all claiming to be the best. So, how do you find the most suitable option for you? Well, there are a lot of factors that determine the suitability and quality of an IVF clinic. Let’s delve deeper and understand all the various ways you can find the IVF clinic right for you.
The importance of the Best IVF Treatment Clinic In Delhi NCR?
Before we begin, we must stress the importance of Best IVF Treatment Clinic In Delhi NCR for you and your treatment.
Perhaps the primary importance of a good IVF clinic is the success rate. On average, the first cycle of IVF treatment has a success rate of around 25%. However, the Best IVF Treatment Clinic In Delhi NCR can make a significant difference. In fact, components of a good clinic – expert doctors, helpful staff, latest lab equipment – can improve your chances by up to 80%! Since every couple wants to get results in the fewest possible cycles, you can understand the importance of choosing the right clinic.
In-vitro fertilization can be a very intimidating procedure – and not just physically as well as emotionally. A single cycle of IVF lasts for about a month, during which you undergo tests, take injections, give eggs/sperm and then wait for the final result. It is an emotionally-investing process which needs great support and care from the clinic’s side. A lack of it from a poor clinic can easily break your spirit, increases stress and negativity after the results.
There are also a few other reasons. IVF treatment is a costly affair, with subsequent cycles only adding up to the cost. A good clinic ensures that you are getting value for your money in terms of the treatment. Getting the right clinic also saves you from hassles like long travels and running around for tests.
Getting the information about the Best IVF Treatment Clinic In Delhi NCR
Before you understand what information you need about an IVF clinic, you need to first understand how to get it. There are various sources at your disposal, offering an incremental level of details. Thus, you should select them in order, thereby narrowing the circle:
- The website of an IVF clinic is easily the first impression you would have in this digital age. Clinics (like most businesses) understand this well; thus, they try to present their best selves on their website. While not all information available on a website should be taken at face value, it certainly offers some insights. You can know significant details like lab equipment, services and doctors from the webpages alone, without bothering to visit the facility.
- A phone call with the clinic is the logical next step, to get more clarity on their services and plans. A phone call converts a one-way communication into a dialogue. It also offers the clinic a chance to offer you more personalised options. A phone call can even give you insights into their support staff’s behaviour.
- A formal appointment with the doctor is generally the last step. The clinician is your ultimate source of information – a point for raising all your doubts and clarifying them. This should be the last step because setting a formal appointment costs money, and doing it with too many clinics will be tough for you for obvious reasons.
- An optional step, but former/current patients are also an excellent source of information about the clinic. You can find them either in the clinic itself or via local common-interest groups. They can be an excellent source of information that the clinic might not want to share with you.
Choosing the Best IVF Treatment Clinic In Delhi NCR
Selecting the Best IVF Treatment Clinic In Delhi NCR can be a daunting task. However, there are many factors that decide the quality of the clinic, its personnel, and treatment. Here are the things you should consider while choosing the best clinic for you:
IVF Success rate
The success rate of a clinic is its most important indicator of quality. IVF is a complicated and intimate treatment, so you would want someone who has a high chance of succeeding in minimal cycles. Fortunately, most clinics know this and thus are quite transparent about their success rates.
There is no magic number that decides the ‘best’ success rate. A lot depends upon factors like the woman’s age, egg/sperm count, infertility causes etc. You would need to compare the success rate of clinics and shortlist the highest ones. Though the success rate is not the only factor in choosing the right clinic, it should be under your foremost consideration during the selection.
Expertise of doctor
The clinician/doctor is the person who will handle the majority of your treatment, so it goes without saying that a lot hinges his expertise. Checking the qualifications of the doctor is a good place to start, but you will have to dig more details. Generally, you would want a person who has years of experience in the field AND who has been associated with the clinic for quite some time. Being friendly and patient with the details would only be a cherry on the cake. A good doctor can make all the difference on your IVF results.
IVF Clinic staff
The staff of the clinic is almost as important as the doctor for your treatment. From the administration of the injections to the handling of your eggs/sperm, the staff is responsible for all of it. Apart from the most urgent concerns, it would mostly be the staff who would deal with you during the treatment. Hence, the standard of the clinic staff should be an important factor while choosing the Best IVF Treatment Clinic In Delhi NCR. You should expect a concerned staff that takes care of your needs and have a friendly attitude. Staff members who have worked in the same clinic for many years tend to also be more efficient.
- Lab and equipment
The biggest non-human factor affecting the success rate of IVF treatments is the lab and equipment. Many IVF clinics don’t have in-house labs, which force patients towards other locations to get the test done. If you want to avoid that hassle, you might want to look for a clinic with all testing facilities available. Old and faulty equipment are red flags too. It is natural to expect that the best clinic must also have the best equipment. A formal tour of the facility will allow you to guess the state of all lab equipment.
Facilities and Various IVF Treatments
While you are looking for an IVF treatment clinic, it does no harm in being open to other ideas. Afterall, your end goal is getting pregnant. If the clinic offers other assisted reproductive treatments other than IVF, it would become much easier for you. Often, such features would be mentioned on the website itself; if not, feel free to ask the clinic. Look for ICSI, blastocyst and other such procedures. Also, in case you might want to freeze extra egg/sperm, it would be much better if the clinic has a built-in facility.
In any treatment, the cost is always a factor. Now, given the importance of IVF treatment for a couple, the cost can often take a backseat. However, at the end of the day, nobody wants to spend an exorbitant amount of money and not get the worth of it in return. After understanding all the procedures and costs associated with it, you might want to chart the tradeoff b/w the money you would spend and the services you would get in return. Even an expensive clinic is justified if it offers equally elite services for you in the duration of the treatment. But if the clinic charges for a lot more than it is offering, you might want to take a rain-check.
Tricks to identify Best IVF Treatment Clinic In Delhi NCR
- Look for their success rate on the clinic’s website. Every IVF clinic understands the importance of success rate and wants to boast about their own. A lack of that information, or other relevant information about success in the past, can be the first red flag.
- Observe how easy it is to get an appointment with the doctor. If the clinic delays an appointment and says that the doctor is unavailable, you can assume that a similar pattern would follow during your treatment. Another red flag.
- Check the volume of treatments the clinic does. While “quantity is not equal to quality”, as the old wisdom says, it can be a decent indicator. If a number of patients continue to opt for the clinic every day, it indicates a general level of trust.
Best IVF Treatment Clinic In Delhi NCR specialists
IVF treatment is a miracle that can bless infertile couples with the joy of parenthood. But you should only aim for the best option. We hope that with the help of our inputs, you can find the Best IVF Treatment Clinic In Delhi NCR.