Inversely stated as infertility treatment, the low-cost fertility treatment is much like a life savior for those couples who have been trying to conceive a child naturally for so long, but luck isn’t in their favor. There are various reasons behind it. Maybe some age-related factors, tubal causes, ovulation issues, or sperm-based problems can lead to infertility. Some even have unexplained reasons why natural pregnancy is not possible.
But, nowadays, you have so many artificial forms of medical supports designed to improve the reproductive capabilities among couples. Depending on the fertility treatment you aim towards, the cost will differ. But, it is important to check out the types first, to help you compare and then aim for the final say.
The perfect use of fertility drugs:
This kind of drug is becoming quite popular among the masses but should only be taken under doctors’ strict guidance. The main goal of this form of low cost fertility treatment is to regulate the reproductive hormones and make the body release around 1 to 2 eggs when the ovulation time comes. So, the chances of conceiving become a lot higher.
- These drugs are meant for women.
- They should not consume the drugs for more than 3 to 6 months, as per the doctor’s advice.
- Some of the oral medicines will cost you even less than 100 bucks for every strip.
The value of donor eggs or embryos:
With the help of donated eggs or sperms, you can opt for the artificial fertilization process. For that, you need to focus on the lab proceeding, and there will be a change in the low cost fertility treatment during this stage.
- After going through the laboratory proceeding, women can expect a pregnancy result on its way.
- There are multiple aspects to such treatment. You need to find a suitable donor, aim for a series of medicines and have to go through various tests.
- After checking out all the options, the final fertilization takes place.
- The younger couples are always given preferences over the older ones while the chance of adoption is in question.
The ideal notion of surgery:
There are some unfortunate women who suffer from fibroids or any other form of genetic defect. There are times when they might have to remove some tissues, otherwise known as endometriosis. Some women have to plan for low-cost fertility treatment to treat cases like PCOD.
- A laparotomy or laparoscopy helps in understanding these issues, and after proper treatment, a woman can bear her own child.
- The cost of this surgery will depend primarily on the option you have taken to the medical center where it must be done.
- The pricing for laparoscopic surgery for the blocked fallopian tubes will be upward from 20,000 rupees.
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection:
Doctors might suggest this procedure if you have the liberty to spend some extra bucks for your infertility treatment. Here, the sperm will get injected artificially into the ovum to help out with the pregnancy. The cost of this form of treatment will be around 4 to 5 lakhs in India. This procedure is really important to treat severe forms of male infertility.
The value behind IUI:
This is another scientifically proven method, where the sperm will be placed into the uterus directly, nearer the egg. This method takes place when the woman is ovulating. The proper and cleaned catheter is used for this treatment. The low cost IVF treatment in Delhi of IUI is subject to vary, but it won’t be over 10,000 rupees in most of the developed cities in India.
Check out all the possible options when it comes to fertility treatment, and then you can move forward with the best choice for covering your case.