Due to the prohibitive fertility treatment cost, many couples would patiently wait for conception to occur on its own rather than pursue medical intervention.
The cost of IVF treatment is much lower in Delhi compared to that of other international locations. Therefore, IVF and Surrogacy are the most sought-after infertility treatments, and India is the nation of choice for these procedures.
Various IVF Treatment Packages to Choose From
The following is a list of some IVF package in Delhi:
- IVF self-cycle sometimes referred to as IVF with self-egg and self-sperm: Suitable for a pair producing high-quality eggs and sperm.
- IVF using self-sperm and donor eggs: Doctors will use donor eggs to develop the embryo if the woman’s own eggs are not of sufficient quality. There are additional costs associated with using donated eggs.
- IVF using donor sperm and eggs: If the embryo developed using the patient’s egg or sperm is of poor quality, doctors advise using a donor egg and donor sperm.
- IVF using Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) for a self-cycle or a donor-cycle: ICSI is essential when male infertility results in increased expenses.
- IVF with FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer): FET may use either the patient’s or donor’s eggs. For FET, there is an additional cost.
- IVF using ICSI and PESA/TESA: Extracting sperm using PESA/TESA and injecting them into eggs with the ICSI Process is a standard treatment for male infertility.
- IVF using PGD/PGS (Pre-implantation genetic Disorder/Screening): Only when there is a family history of genetic disorders or chromosomal abnormalities in the embryo PGD/PGS is performed. It results in added expenses to the whole IVF cost in Delhi.
Factors affecting the IVF Package
The following are some elements that may have an impact on the IVF treatment costs in India:
- Intended Parents’ Age: The expense of medications decreases with the age of the intended parents. As people age, it takes more medication to get the same outcome.
- Other Treatments: The IVF treatment cost in Delhi increases when certain couples need extra procedures like ICSI, laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, etc.
- Cycles that Have Previously Failed: Such circumstances need extra testing and medications, which may raise the expense of care.
- Egg Donor: When the quality of the eggs is really low, an egg donor might be necessary. This could make treatment more expensive.
- Surrogacy: A surrogate mother is necessary when the mother’s womb cannot bear a child. Of course, the therapy will cost more as a result.
- Freezing: If you still have embryos and wish to freeze them, you may do so at a minimal price.
Cost of IVF treatment in Delhi
The cost of an IVF process in Delhi is shown in the table below.
|FERTILITY PROCEDURE NAME||PRICE|
|IVF Cycle||Rs. 60000/- TO Rs.75000/- (INJECTION & MEDICINE EXTRA)|
|IVF Cycle (with Self-Egg)||Rs. 100000/- TO Rs.220000/|
|IVF Cycle (with Donor Egg)||Rs. 100000/- TO Rs.250000/|
|Laser-Assisted Hatching of Embryos||Rs. 15000/- (MEDICINE EXTRA)|
|Blastocyst Culture of Embryos||Rs. 15000/-|
|Embryo Freezing (Vitrification)||Rs. 35000/- (Rs.15000/- Per six months For Maintenance)|
|Frozen Thaw Embryo Transfer (FET)||Rs. 45000/- (MEDICINE EXTRA)|
|PESA||Rs. 5000/- (MEDICINE EXTRA)|
|TESE Procedure||Rs. 20000/- (MEDICINE EXTRA)|
|Freezing of Semen sample/Donor Sperm Sample||Rs. 5000/-(Excluding IVF Charge)|
|Donor Egg||Rs. 35000/-(Excluding IVF Charge)|
|Donor Embryo (Embryo Adoption)||Rs. 45000/-(Excluding IVF Charge)|
|Pre Implantation Genetic Screening Testing(PGS)||Rs. 50000/- PER EMBRYO|
You are recommended to consult with Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour, who serves both male and female patients, offering a full range of reproductive therapies to those in need. She has assisted hundreds of hopeful parents. Therefore, if you’re looking for an IVF centre in Delhi NCR with an excellent success rate at a reasonable price, go no further than SCI IVF Hospital.