No one can deny that in vitro fertilization (IVF) is one of the best and most effective ART procedures. However, it is understandable to wonder whether IVF will be successful given your unique circumstances. Every patient has health issues, and IVF therapy’s outcome depends on several aspects. Besides, many couples worry about the treatment cost as several factors affect the IVF treatment cost in Delhi.
Factors affecting IVF cost
These are the factors influencing IVF cost:
- Fees for Required Consultation: The price of the consultation inflates the IVF package in Delhi. How much it costs depends on how long it takes to finish the therapy. The price of IVF therapy is directly related to the amount of money spent on the female patient over seven months on the medication, clinic visits, and other related expenses to stimulate egg production.
- Patient’s age: The older you are, the less likely you will conceive in the first cycle, and you may need to try more than once before you become pregnant. A higher proportion of the first few IVF cycles are successful for women under 35. The reason is that women over 30 have fewer eggs in good enough shape to be fertilized, while those under 30 have more.
- Laboratory Tests: Many tests are performed and monitored during the IVF cycle to determine the root cause of infertility. IVF packages in Delhiare affected by several factors, including the results of many medical tests, blood work, and hormone analysis of the male and female partners’ sperm.
- Ultrasounds: IVF procedures often include an ultrasound to ascertain reproductive variables. The scan reveals the size and shape of the uterus, the position of the ovaries, the extent of the endometrial lining, and the number of eggs that may be used in an IVF cycle.
- Sperm Preparation: IVF cost in Delhiis primarily attributable to the fact that only healthy sperm are used in the fertilization process at the fertility lab. Donor analysis takes time, adding to the length of the sperm preparation procedure. Donated sperm must then undergo a specialized centrifugation procedure before it can be used in reproduction.
- Embryo Freezing: Doctors often recommend freezing fertilized eggs for future IVF rounds when a woman’s frozen embryo is more likely to result in a pregnancy than a fresh embryo. Embryo-freezing procedures are often responsible for the fertility treatment cost in Delhi.
- Embryo Transfer: If an embryo is saved for use in a later IVF cycle, embryo transfer is the procedure through which it is implanted into the uterus after being frozen. While frozen embryo transfer has a relatively modest price tag compared to the whole IVF process, it is nevertheless a significant consideration.
Several typical IVF expenses are often not covered by a per-cycle price.
- Medication: Fertility doctors write prescriptions for oral and injectable fertility medicines and hormones used in IVF.
- Anesthesia: Because anesthesia is often delivered by a doctor or nurse who travels to the clinic specifically for the egg retrieval operation, the expense of the anesthetic is typically invoiced separately.
- Storage of embryos: If more healthy embryos are created during an IVF round than are needed for transfer, they may be frozen and kept for use at a later date. Embryo storage is often handled by a third-party institution that has its associated costs.
Some of the primary issues that have impacted the price of IVF procedures are discussed above. But SCI IVF Hospital makes IVF accessible to those who want to begin a family by maintaining expenses at a manageable level and providing various financing alternatives. The team of doctors under the expert Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour contributes to the success of the IVF procedure.