Because in vitro fertilization (IVF) is such a remarkable technology and because it is so frequently utilized, it astonishes you to think about how far scientific research has gone. Because of advancements in medical science, technological capability, and clinical expertise, becoming pregnant is now possible for anybody.
IVF Treatment is a time-consuming procedure that requires devotion and strict attention to the guidelines given by your doctor. To assist you in becoming pregnant via IVF, the best fertility doctor in Delhi, like Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour, can provide information on fertility and ways to enhance women’s and men’s chances of becoming pregnant.
How to Freeze Embryos
Vitrification is a kind of fast flash-freezing that is used in the process of embryo freezing. During this procedure step, the embryos are treated with cryoprotectants, which help protect cells from damage caused by freezing and subsequent thawing.
The embryos are then subjected to fast freezing, which stops water molecules from condensing into ice crystals and preserves the viability of the embryos. The end product is a structure that resembles glass and can remain in a state of frozen immobility for an infinite amount of time.
Can Embryos Survive Long-Term Freezing?
Before being placed in the freezer, the embryos are evaluated to determine their overall quality. The quality of the embryos at the beginning of the process decides whether they can survive, and the healthiest embryos that make it through the cycle of freezing and thawing will lead to a high pregnancy rate.
Since embryos of the greatest quality have the greatest chance of successfully implanting, these are the ones that should be chosen for transfer. It is possible to cryopreserve or freeze embryos for an indefinite time without the embryos’ overall quality suffering.
Optimal Ways for Boosting Your FET’s Success Rate
Understanding the frozen embryo transfer procedure, what to anticipate, and how to maximize your chances of a successful transfer is essential. If you want to boost your chances of becoming pregnant during your FET process, read on!
- Take your medicine as prescribed and on schedule.
- Always, but particularly in the days before any medical operation, ensure you get enough sleep.
- Keep everything you need close by and within easy reach, so you don’t have to get out of bed.
- Find out from the best fertility centre in Delhi what to dress and bring to the transfer.
- Distract from your worries and enjoy yourself by reading, listening to music, or watching comedies, dramas, or movies.
- Ensure that your body is warm and that you are not uncomfortable.
- Avoid exposing your stomach and uterus to extreme temperatures.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions about the FET-IVF safe food diet.
- Be careful to get plenty of rest both before and after the transfer.
- Parabens, benzophenone, formaldehyde, BPAs, triclosan, and other harmful chemicals should be avoided.
- Do not use nail polish, scented cosmetics, soaps, lotions, etc., that have a strong aroma or scent.
- To facilitate a smooth transition, fill your bladder with water.
- Before engaging in sexual activity again, talk to your infertility specialist in Delhi.
- Take your fertility pills at the suggested times.
- Maintain a peaceful and optimistic state of mind, and choose an activity that calms you.
Many people want to have a family and have kids, but it may not be easy to conceive. Those who have previously undergone one or more IVF rounds and stored embryos may still try to become pregnant by transferring the embryos.
You may be confident that you’ll get the best care at SCI IVF Hospital. It is one of the leading infertility treatment hospital in India and provides in-depth advice to raise your FET success rate.